I used to use MarsEdit, and this review by Stephen Hackett is convincing me to try out the latest version. I’m writing this post in Ulysses, which is great, but so far doesn’t support editing existing posts.
Update 2015-11-02: Corrected references to their previous CMS—it was a custom CMS, not a MovableType-based one. The MT one was a previous project, Lapham’s Quarterly. Yesterday Bluecadet flipped the switch and helped Science Friday launch their new, responsive website. In addition to the visual redesign, it also involved moving them from their custom CMS to a new […]
Update 2012-04-25: Seeing as how the script actually checks for the rendered width of the image, not the actual browser width, I was stuck trying to figure out how to keep the “medium” size for images at 300×300 but still serve those for users all the way up to 500px. I originally had a max-width: […]
This post by Nikhil Misai cleared up some confusion I had yesterday. I had added a filter to override the avatar default with a local file in my template’s images directory, but every how-to I read neglected to mention the final step of setting the default avatar in the the Settings > Discussion settings. I […]